Maximizing tax efficiency is essential. Siena develops strategies and focus fund selection to maximize deferral of capital gains and reduce your annual tax exposure.
Engineering investments into the right areas affects both your income tax and estate tax. We maximize tax strategies into your portfolios so you end up keeping a larger portion of your return after-taxes. Our accounting and legal experience provides a comprehensive understanding of how to best develop your personal tax strategy.
Tax Tips & Alerts
View Siena Accounting, CPA, PLLC, an affiliated firm of Siena Wealth Advisors, recent Tax Tip & Alerts articles:
- Top Ten Tips to Help When Choosing a Tax Preparer
- Scam Phone Calls Continue: IRS Identifies 5 Easy Ways to Spot Suspicious Phone Calls
- Health Care Law Brings New Changes to IRS Forms
- IRS Releases New Standard Mileage Rates for 2015
Siena Accounting provides comprehensive tax, accounting and business planning to its individual and business clients.
Siena helps you manage your tax brackets to satisfy your goals all while keeping your taxes as low as possible.
TAX-AWARE BRACKET MANAGEMENT
Retirement Plan Contributions – Managing the best way to accumulate retirement funds.
Roth Conversions – Determine Roth Conversion
- Gain & Loss Harvesting – Harvest Capital Gain and Losses
TAX-AWARE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Tax Structure-Determine an effective mix of taxable investments, tax-deferred investments and tax-free investments
Tax-Sensitive Asset Allocation-Understanding the impact that income taxation has on asset allocation and diversification
- Asset Location-Identifying which assets to place in certain investment vehicles
- Alt definition - The process of dividing these different types of assets between tax- deferred, tax-free and taxable accounts to maximize the after-tax return of an investment portfolio is known as asset location (not to be confused with asset allocation).